Monday, March 26, 2007

Stronger Than Yesterday

Dear Mr.Pathetic Loser,
I'm glad you're out of my life and I pity that girl.haha.If only she knew how asshole can u be..I'm sure she understand.U made up stories konon2 diri ko tu kesiannn sgt but in the same time ko bleh mengote ngan pompan lain?WTF la wei?Pape pun, I wish both of u best of luck.In fact, I dun give a damn care nymore but just remember that,what goes around comes around my dear friend.Sekali aku tak redha ngan everything yg ko buat, memang life ko tak berkat sampai bile2.Oh and thank you,for being such a LIAR and COWARD and make me realize to be more careful on jantan2 pengote like you.
To my sahabat2,
Thank You Sayangs. I knew you guys are my true friends and aku nak korang tau, u can always count on me bile korang susah or senang.u can always find me..sbb aku sgt2 berterima kaseh ade kawan2 mcm korang.I really do..tuhan je dapat balas smua tuh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home